Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Love

I took G.I. Joe on a date this weekend, because the weather has been yuck and I've been sick and he has been working a lot and the dogs have been driving us crazy and the house was messy and I was getting a pimple and... well, we wanted to go on a date.

We went to a farm for a fall festival. Farm for a fall festival. Farm for a fall festival. Unfortunately for you, I'm not tongue tied enough to stop talking. The plan was to pick pumpkins and enjoy the weather. However, that is not what happened.

G.I. Joe found a baby cow.






And we almost ended up stealing her as a pet.

There were kittens! 


Now we have to get a kitten, obviously. Because they are cute, and I have no self control.

G.I. Joe also found some baby pigs.





They make the same noises that the Nugget makes when he is excited, which is just embarrassing. More for me than for him, because that means my dog has an identity crisis and he just doesn't care.

He also bonded with goats. Who bonds with goats? G.I. Joe, apparently.





My goat was obviously better.





There was also a corn maze. It was TORTURE. Why would people pay money for this? I thought I was going to have panic attack.





It's like being swallowed up by the Jolly Green Giant. I almost plucked the corn off the stalks for sustenance, because we could have died in there. Seriously.

Oh, and there was a pumpkin cannon.





We are having one installed on top of our truck. It's all to get into the spirit of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment