Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blair Dog Project

I just want you to know that this is not my usual decorating scheme.






The optimist in me says that these are just little clouds of happiness, floating above my rug. They are quite soft. The den mother in me is rolling my eyes, and doing the requisite mom sigh.

I think this is a new world record- that was a good sized stuffed horse about five minutes ago. Now it's an avant garde throw rug. Can you spot the culprit?





He is very sneaky.

And here was his victim.





Something is wrong with this dog. He looks like he wants to kill me with his laser eyes. I may need to request help from Divity.





Thanks for nothing. You just go ahead and pretend like you had nothing to do with this. Maybe I can count on Bo. If I remember correctly, we had death lasers installed into his retinas a while ago, in case a situation arose. A situation rather like this.





I'm trembling. I feel like I am going to meet my maker. Bo, it's time to step up.


I'm going to go into hiding now. It's all up to Bo now, or we will all be vanquished.


He found me. Divity has clearly been tormented into submission. This is the end, ladies and gentlemen. Something was in that stuffing and the puppy has turned on me.





It's been a good run. I am going out with dignity.





Good-bye cruel world.




What? What is this? I'm still here.

It's a Christmas miracle! I'm still alive! I have been spared!





Shut up, Bo. I don't even want to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment